Medical marijuana, which is also known as medical cannabis, is made up of the dried part of the cannabis Sativa plants. Medical cannabis has been used to treat many diseases for centuries, and it’s a herbal treatment.
Arkansas Medical marijuana cards are legal, and you can get your marijuana card online. If you have it already, you can renew your medical marijuana card.
This blog will guide you about Arkansas medical marijuanas card renewal online and how you can get it for the first time.
Arkansas medical marijuanas card online
To get your medical marijuana card online, follow the enlisted steps.
Schedule your appointment
Schedule your appointment by filling out a form. By filling out the form, you can get a discount of $25 on your first evaluation.
The form is simple, and you need to put your first and last name along with your email address and phone number.
The physician must be qualified to make you eligible for an Arkansas medical card. Due to the pandemic of covid-19, the service to apply for Arkansas medical marijuanas card online is also available.
Create your Arkansas medical marijuana card
- Go to the website of ADH (Arkansas department of health).
- Click on the apply online button in red.
- From the dropdown menu, choose the option “Patient Registration.”
- Then select ‘new patient registration.’
- Enter an email address you frequently use because you will need them in the next step.
- Go to your email and confirm your email address to verify your account.
Register and submit
Fill out your application online or by mail; the choice is yours. Once you complete your application, you have to pay $50. It’s a one-time fee and must be paid through a debit card. American Express is not acceptable to pay these fees.
No refund policy.
Following are the documents required when filling out the application
- Your SS number.
- Military status.
- Picture of state photo ID.
- Picture of doctor certification.
- Receive your card sent to you by Arkansas medical marijuana and visit a dispensary.
To apply for an Arkansas medical marijuanas card online, you must be above 18 years old. If you are a minor, you can get this card if you have your parent’s approval. The approval from parents is taken in the form of written permission.
You must have proof of residency in Arkansas.
You can’t get a card if you are a member of the Arkansas National Guard or the United States military.
Different types of medical marijuana
Medical marijuana is available in different forms such as flowers, pre-rolls, Concentrated Vape cartridges, Tinctures, edible forms, and drinkable forms.
The card is valid for one year in Arkansas.
Diseases that qualify for medical marijuana cards:
Following is the list of diseases
- HIV positive
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Severe arthritis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Extreme pain that can’t be treated with ordinary medication
- Nausea (severe)
- Multiple sclerosis
Every year there is a petition to add a further medical condition into the list that makes medical marijuana eligible.
If you are experiencing any of the above conditions, you can apply for an Arkansas medical marijuana card. In the online appointment with the doctors, they will ask you about your family medical history and your medical history. If they think that medical marijuana is good for your condition, they will make you eligible for medical marijuana by prescribing it to you.
Arkansas medical marijuanas card renewal online
- To renew the Arkansas medical marijuana card online following are the steps
- You need an updated physician letter. The certification can be provided to the patients via email.
- To require the patient application
- Copy of proof of residency
- The fee of processing will be $50.
- Apply for renewal 30 days before your card expires.
How much does it cost?
The application price for medical marijuana in Arkansas is $50, which is non-refundable. Doctors for a consultation charge $120 to $260. A follow-up fee charges is $100. To renewal charge is $50. A background check costs you about $37. The background check fee is not charged if the applicant is below 18 years.
You can get it
You can get medical marijuana delivery to your doorstep in Arkansas. Many dispensaries have started this service because of covid-19..
In Arkansas medical marijuanas card online service is available. It is legal there and can only be prescribed by a licensed doctor. If you have a condition that can be treated by medical marijuana, make an appointment with the doctors if they qualify you for medical cannabis. Only then are you eligible for it. Arkansas medical marijuana card renewal online service is provided so you can go through the procedure again in the comfort of home.