Well, that people don’t want to have iron muscles and perfect press? One can hardly find someone who would give a negative answer. And what does it take to grow muscles? Train and train again. Gymnasium and willpower. However, this is still not enough for the perfect cure. To increase strength, they must be cared for constantly. And for such recharge is necessary protein and other “building” elements. This is where the confusion begins. Someone is starting to take various supplements. And someone in incompetence and ignorance uses dangerous steroids. That, in any situation, can not be prepared! In fact, Instead of a good look, you can get a bunch of pain. To avoid this, it needs to pay attention to your diet.
What to eat to grow muscle? First, foods fortified with protein and amino acids, protein, and vitamin B12. Iron, zinc, and calcium help build muscle faster. Second, drink plenty of water. After all, it is the basis of all life on Earth. So, to visualize the “lean diet” and understand that we must grow muscle, consider the foods that should feed in parallel with exercise.
For more information on foods for muscle growth
- Turkey. Its meat has a minimum fat content. 50% of the total protein mass of the carcass. According to the phosphorus content is not inferior to fish. Prepare her better for a couple of fries. The only shortcoming: it leads to wipe out and lose flavor. If you need to understand what to eat to grow muscle. Then learn that turkey will assist you to achieve the desired result in a short period.
- Natural black coffee helps to relieve muscle pain after gym training and burn off fat. He is also a great source of energy.
- Water without gas. Everyone understands that the human body is 80% water. When we exercise, we waste about 30% of our fluids. Without water, the muscles contract, and their growth is not possible. Learn more about drawing ideas.
- Buckwheat. In its few carbohydrates, but large quantities present amino acids needed for muscle growth. Buckwheat is desirable to have at least twice a week, as it contains substances that help strengthen the circulatory system.
- Tuna. Fish retains a pure protein. And it is beneficial not only for the muscles but also the brain.
- Kiwi. In one fruit – 74 mg of vitamin C. It is the source of collagen, which is necessary for muscles and ligaments.
- Pasta. Carbohydrates are found in pasta. They restore the body’s energy balance. However, it is essential to note that noodles are only helpful with sauce, vegetables, and lean meats.
- Natural yogurt. It can have both without additives and fresh fruit. Do not add sugar. Lactic acid bacteria have a useful impact on digestion. But it has to work like clockwork. Otherwise, it is not absorbed by higher doses of protein.
- Eggs. Vitamin D and protein are contained in it to support healthy muscle ligaments. Ten eggs a week – the norm. It should remember that the yolk is almost useless, better lean protein.
- Asparagus. Potassium and fiber are needed for the better functioning of the circulatory system and digestive systems. Zinc helps in muscle growth. And in general, asparagus contains the highest amount of protein compared to other vegetables.
What should I know?
Of course, to answer how to make muscles grow, we must remember that it should be dealt with only after two hours have passed after eating. After exercise at lunch is also better to abstain because the body breaks down protein and does not digest new components. Knowing what to eat to grow muscle, you can quickly achieve the desired result.
Source: Wise Article