Cleaning services in Wimbledon are provided by many companies. You can also customize your cleaning plan and the price varies according to it.
- Preparing the janitorial cart and gather all the cleaning solutions
- Sanitizing and disinfecting telephones and workspaces
- Cleaning switchboards
- Wet Mopping by dipping the mop in a solution. Do not over over-wet the surface. Instead, use a damp mop as it is more efficient in wiping off the dirt particles.
- Dust Mopping of large dirt particles, dust bunnies, and food particles
- Vacuum up the debris and dirt that is not easily removable by dust cleaning and wet cleaning
Regular cleaning services
Regular cleaning can save your precious time. It will give a fresh look to your house or office. Stains, grime, and dust are removed from surfaces by their skilled team. They apply chemicals that act as disinfectants to clean places. Deep cleaning can remove germs (bacteria and viruses etc.) from different textures. This can prevent the spread of contagious and infectious diseases. Cleaning can also remove foul odors. Cleaning of a house includes:
Cleaning of kitchen:
- Cleaning microwave both from inside and outside
- Washing the dishes
- Cleaning the sink and removing persistent stains
- Polishing the shelves
- Clear the clutter on shelves and counter
- Clean kitchen appliances like the food processor, sandwich maker, and blender
- Cleaning cupboards and removing stains
Cleaning of rooms:
Cleaning of bedrooms, living rooms, and storerooms may seem a simple task, but proper cleaning requires many technical steps:
- Vacuum cleaning
- Cleaning of window sills
- Cleaning of doors and doorknobs
- Polishing mirrors and glasses
- Cleaning tables and chair
- Dusting decoration pieces
- Using chemicals to clean wood
- Make up the bed and changing bed sheets
- Wet Mopping
Cleaning of washroom:
- Clean radiators
- Disinfecting tiles and toilet
- Clean and wipe vents
- Wash sink and floor with water
- Cleaning bathroom cabinets and shelves with disinfectants
- Cleaning mirror and window panes
Deep cleaning is different from daily cleaning. Deep cleaning involves a more detailed and intense approach. In a deep cleaning, we use chemicals that clean the surface efficiently. Deep cleaning is done after a week, whereas regular cleaning is done daily. Deep cleaning, clean those areas that are not thoroughly cleaned by spring cleaning.
Deep cleaning of the whole house:
Deep cleaning of the whole house comprises of following steps:
- De-scaling faucets and showerheads
- Spot cleaning stains on carpets and drapes
- Cleaning of garbage bins and recycle bins
- Mopping of floors
- Cleaning windows and glasses
- Cleaning door knobs
- Cleaning cupboards
Mobs, scrub pads, or towels that you don’t mind throwing away
Arrange buckets, one for the contaminated water and another for clean water
Dishwashing soap and cleaning agents
pair of durable gloves used for cleaning
Scrubbing pad and brush
Spray bottle containing water and vinegar
Deep Clean the Kitchen
Apply the mixture of water and baking soda inside the walls of an oven. Let it dry for 12 hours. The solution will turn a little brown due to grime and food particles. Use a damp cloth to wipe baking soda. Then spray a mixture of vinegar and water inside the oven. Clean the oven rack using dishwashing soup.
Glass stovetop, electric stovetop, and gas stovetop are cleaned in different ways. Turn off the stove before cleaning, and then let it cool down.
Use a damp cloth, dishwashing soap, and nonabrasive sponge to clean a gas stove.
Turn off the electric supply to the stove before cleaning an electric stove. Use baking soda and water to remove stains and grease. Use cloth and dishwashing soap to clean it.
If you have a glass stove, then clean it using a microfiber towel, nonabrasive scrubbing pad, and baking soda to clean it.
Sometimes food is burned in the toaster and attach to the walls of the toaster. This needs thorough cleaning to remove breadcrumbs.
Use bleach, water, and dishwashing soap to clean a sink. Use bleach only if there are stubborn stains.
Use a mixer of water and baking soda to clean the dishwasher or use vinegar.
- Unplug switch
- Take the food out of your fridge
- Mix baking soda and water and then use the solution for cleaning
- Clean the gasket as it can gather germs and leftover food particles
- Clean condenser coils by using a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment
Finally post-construction cleaning involves removing stickers from windows and glass doors. Remove clutter and do dusting of products covered with dust. If paint or cement is attached to an unwanted place, then you have to use special solutions to clean it.
Things needed to clean house, offices and shops
- Air scrubbers
- Broom and dustpan
- Carpet cleaning machine
- Cleaning supplies
- Shop vacuum
- Microfiber cloth
- Step ladder
- Swing arms
- Trash bags
- Waxing equipment
- Window washing kit
- Floor scrubbers
- Mop buckets and wringers or steam mops
- Pressure washer
- Scrub pads
- Old toothbrush