In the following article, we will elaborate on ‘QuickBooks OLSU 1013 Error’ in detail along with its causes and solutions. Let’s start by introducing the same error code.
Well, QuickBooks is marvelous accounting software that comes up with numerous features and functionalities. Although, one can face issues and error codes while working on this software. Today, our main concern is to tell you about one such error code that usually pops up due to bank server issues.
What is QuickBooks OLSU 1013 Error?
QuickBooks Error Code OLSU 1013 mainly appears when there is any communication issue between a certain bank and your account. In addition to this, you may experience the same issue due to an unstable internet connection.
Well, the main cause behind QuickBooks OLSU 1013 is ‘updating FIDIR.’ Let’s move ahead to learn more causes behind the same issue.
Causes behind the Occurrence of QuickBooks OLSU 1013 Error
- When you are using an outdated banking institution, then QuickBooks Error code OLSU 1013 may pop up.
- Due to an incorrect ID or password, the same issue can take place.
- If the Express mode side-by-side mode is not in use, then you have to experience QuickBooks Code OLSU 1013.
Methods to Resolve QuickBooks OLSU Error 1013
Further, we have listed some of the effective solutions that will surely resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1013.
Method 1: Enable the TLS 1.2 Protocol on Windows
- The first step is to launch Internet Explorer 11.
- After that, ensure that you are working on the latest version.
- Next, choose the Gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Click on the Advanced tab and then choose Security.
- Unmark the Use TLS 1.0 and mark the USE TLS 1.2 box.
- Click on Apply and then select OK.
- And then, you need to close all the running applications.
- Finally, check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Method 2: Create a New Company File
- Firstly, access QuickBooks and choose the File menu.
- After that, you need to select the New Company tab.
- Select the Express Start option.
- And then, you need to add the particular bank account in which the issue is persisting.
- Setup the bank feeds accounts and then download bank feed transactions.
- Finally, check whether the QuickBooks Error code OLSU 1013 has been fixed or not.
Method 3: Use the Default Account
- The initial step is to launch QuickBooks and log in to the Company File.
- After that, click Preferences from the Edit option.
- Click on the Checking option.
- Next, go to the My Preferences menu and then choose Default.
- Search for the Company Preferences option and click on the Default tab.
- Choose the OK tab.
- Finally, you need to sign in to the Online Banking account via QuickBooks.
Here, we have concluded the article regarding QuickBooks OLSU 1013 . In case, you have any further issues while dealing with the same issue, call us at any time at our toll-free error support phone number 1-860-215-2261.
QuickBooks bank feed error OLSU 1013 takes place because of the communication issue between a certain bank and your account. Additionally, the same issue might pop up when you don’t have a proper internet connection.
Well, the main cause behind the bank feed error OLSU 1013 is ‘updating FIDIR.’ Let’s move ahead to learn more causes behind the same issue.
Causes for QuickBooks Error Code OLSU 1013
1. Because of using an outdated banking institution.
2. Due to an incorrect ID or password, the same issue can take place.
3. If the Express mode side-by-side mode is not in use, then you have to experience QuickBooks bank feed error OLSU 1013.
Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code OLSU 1013
Below, we have mentioned all the possible solutions that can be performed to fix QuickBooks bank feed error OLSU 1013.
1. Enabling the TLS 1.2 Protocol on Windows.
2. Creating a new company file may also fix QuickBook bank feed error OLSU 1013.
3. You can use the default account.
2: By Enabling the TLS 1.2 Protocol on Windows
To troubleshoot the error message 1013 that appears when performing a function in QB, users should utilize the Gear option. This option has to be selected for turning on TLS 1.2 Protocol. Go to Internet Explorer 11 and ensure that you are using the latest version. Then choose the Gear feature in QB and visit Internet Options for fixing QuickBooks message OLSU-1013. Next, push the Advanced button. Further, move forward to the Security area to continue.
- You need to open your “Internet Explorer 11”.
- Make sure the version you are using is the latest.
- Select the “Gear” tab in the “QuickBooks” software.
- Move to “Internet Options”.
- Press “Advanced”.
- Reach the “Security” field.
- Remove the mark from “USE TLS 1.0”.
- Put a mark against “USE TLS 1.2”.
- Push “Apply”.
- Click on the “Ok” button.
- Clear the programs that are running in the background.
- Now, your desktop needs to be restarted.
- This will help you in solving error 1013 in the software.